Question Help using OBS for live streaming games

Sep 8, 2023
Some tips, do you have any idea why my image blurs and pixelates why the stream loses quality sometimes?
This I meet pretty much in any game that is slightly graphic or graphically intensive

ryzen7 5700g
GTX16660TI
16GB RAM

Digi Internet 100MB/s

Any advice is welcome thanks

Aug 26, 2024
Hey Mihai, You need to Lower your game's graphics settings and streaming bitrate to reduce load. Ensure a stable internet connection, preferably wired. Use NVENC encoding to ease CPU/GPU strain. Optimize game settings and updates for better performance.

Reactions: Mihai12345X
Sep 8, 2023
Hey Mihai, You need to Lower your game's graphics settings and streaming bitrate to reduce load. Ensure a stable internet connection, preferably wired. Use NVENC encoding to ease CPU/GPU strain. Optimize game settings and updates for better performance.
The internet is on cable. But for example, the ping in pubg sometimes increases to values of 1000, which is not good. I also called the net provider myself, I can't manage to configure the internet. I may want to consider another internet service company.

Sep 8, 2023
The internet is on cable. But for example, the ping in pubg sometimes increases to values of 1000, which is not good. I also called the net provider myself, I can't manage to configure the internet. I may want to consider another internet service company.
any advice for settings internet?