[SOLVED] Help verifying Finalized gaming computer build

themourqsreks

Proper
Jan 5, 2019
I am finally building the gaming computer I want, and I would like your help on verifying the compatibility of the components! I am still a beginner so if you have a different opinion please state it down bellow!
CPU: Intel Core i5-4570 3.2 GHz
GPU: XFX RADEON RX 580 8GB
PSU: Corsair VS series VS650 80+
RAM: G.Skill Aegis 8GB DDR4-3000MHz (F4-3000C16S-8GISB)
Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 LED
Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B360-G Gaming
ROM: 500GB & 128GB SD

Is everything compatible, working fine, and fits in the box? If you don't know, please leave a link on how to check, or gimme your opinion. Thanks!!!

Solution
8th and 9th gen Intel CPUs. Example (i5 8400 or i5 9600k) yours is 4th gen and won't work in your motherboard.

That power supply is like a step up from trash. It's big enough it's just got terrible parts inside that will likely cause you problems

Single channel ram means 1 stick instead of 2 which will slow things down a bit

Pcpartpicker doesn't have a Greek option, do you have a website you were planning on to buy on?

themourqsreks

Proper
Jan 5, 2019
8th and 9th gen of what?
PSU is fine, a verified one that covers the systems needs
Not sure about what is a single channel ram, but yea if you say so
Around 250€ on Greece
Thanks for the tool

250 for all above? Not possible even used. Intel has 1st-9th gen, looks like you are trolling to me. Good luck.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
8th and 9th gen Intel CPUs. Example (i5 8400 or i5 9600k) yours is 4th gen and won't work in your motherboard.

That power supply is like a step up from trash. It's big enough it's just got terrible parts inside that will likely cause you problems

Single channel ram means 1 stick instead of 2 which will slow things down a bit

Pcpartpicker doesn't have a Greek option, do you have a website you were planning on to buy on?

Solution

themourqsreks

Proper
Jan 5, 2019
Yea I'm not trolling I'm just a begginer. I do have a site where I have to buy from, and my funds are pretty low, so I gotta go for the cheapest and best at the same time. So I should swap to a motherboard that's compatible to my CPU? And if I get a better Corsair PSU which one do you recommend?

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
A cx 450 or 550 would probably work and not be a lot more expensive.

A motherboard that's compatible with your chosen cpu won't use ddr4 ram either

And a rx580 is basically the entirety of your budget... So I don't think you can actually do what you have listed

themourqsreks

Proper
Jan 5, 2019
I already got the 580 I'm a very cheap price. Perhaps yes, I can go for 550W but still 650W is more secure. So I have to go for a previous gen MB? No motherboard is compatible with ddr4 AND i5-4570 at the same time?

Nope.

CPU is 4th generation, DDR4 came out in the 6th Generation.