Question help w/ printing please

Feb 22, 2020
Have a new Razer Stealth 13 laptop and I cannot for the life of me get anything to print on ANY printer I've tried to install! Tried 2 different printers and keep getting an "error printing" dialog in the print queue or numerous other errors in various applications all giving me printing errors. Tried resetting the spooler svc with no luck, updating drivers with no luck, uninstalling/reinstalling printers and basically scoured the internet with no luck. Something else strange--when trying to print from win photos app NO PRINT JOBS AT ALL WORK---no printers, print to onenote, pdf, etc. all get errors printing. I'm at my wits end here! I'm about ready to reinstall windows completely so I can hopefully print! help please!

Feb 22, 2020
So I finally got the printer to print. After much tinkering I determined that the issues was that I could not get HP ENVY 4520 to print wireless. No issues w/ USB connection. I changed the port to a TCP/IP port from the WSD port which seemed to be the cause apparently (I guess windows defaults to installing on WSD port?) Anyway happy days until I see that now it looks like theres two printers installed---one telling me driver unavailable??? very confusing---the only thing i can think of is that the other one may be for the scanner??? scanner works fine FYI