Help - we bought this computer at an auction

for our little boy and it is requiring a password to logon to windows at all. how can we bypass this?

ok - i found the free utility that has been posted before, but it is above my head. can anyone walk me through this?

winamsmom wrote:
> ok - i found the free utility that has been posted before, but it is above my head. can anyone walk me through this?

OK. Exactly which utility?

Calvin

Hi,

I'd give the same advise I just offered in another thread here 30 seconds ago -
if you are unsure of what you are doing trying to reset the password using
Peter's 'password reset' tool, find some expert help - a wrong move at this
point could cause major problems that cannot be easily fixed.

Calvin.