[SOLVED] Help! Weird graphics, blue screen of death and not registering graphics card

Jan 11, 2019
I was in the middle of a game when my pc crashed, the graphics on my screen then went crazy and there were weird symbols on it, almost like XO. There was then a blue screen of death with the error: video_TDR_failure, what failed: nvlddmkm.sys

When my computer tuned back on again, the graphics were incredibly pixelated and off in colour, the computer kept getting a blue screen of death and restarting.

This was the first time turning my computer on after a windows 10 update.
I read that it may be because of this, and was told to delete my nvidia drivers and reinstall, that did not work. If I plug my monitor directly into my motherboard the graphics are fine but I get the same blue screen of death shortly after it turns on.

Now after multiple attempts it seems my monitor can no long pick up my pc through the graphics card, my monitor plugged into the motherboard is on, the one plugged into my graphics card via display port cable is blank and says no input source, but my computer is still detecting a second monitor.

When leaving my pc on for while writing this on my phone I got a new blue screen of death
Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Does anyone know what on earth is going on and what I can do to fix this??

Specs: intel processor I7 8700K
Graphics Card: RX2070
Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC PRO LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Desktop Memory
Power supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3, 220-G3-0750-X1, 80+ GOLD, 750W Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode with New HDB Fan