[SOLVED] Help. when changed the Hz resolution changes too

Sep 25, 2019
Please watch the language
So i want to make my montior go from 60Hz to 70. I already did this on my other monitor and worked fine, but now in this one when i go to Radeon Settings to create a new resolution i put 1920 1080 like it alredy is and change the Hertz to 70. Then when i go to display properties and change the Hz to the new 70 Hz option it changes fine but the Resolution Removed up and it looks horrible. Dont know what to do.

Solution
So would you say it cant handle it? because as i watched some videos they say that if your monitor is not able to go to that frequency then when you set it the screen goes black and after 15 seconds it reverts. But as my monitor sets it well and im able to do everything i figured it was ok, but the resolution goes wild so i dont know. Thank you

If you want a higher refresh rate monitor I would suggest going on eBay and buying one of the countless 144hz ones on there preferably one with Freesync.
So i want to make my montior go from 60Hz to 70. I already did this on my other monitor and worked fine, but now in this one when i go to Radeon Settings to create a new resolution i put 1920 1080 like it alredy is and change the Hertz to 70. Then when i go to display properties and change the Hz to the new 70 Hz option it changes fine but the Resolution Removed up and it looks horrible. Dont know what to do.

Are you "overclcoking" the monitor?

If so that's the issue. Just cause it works on one monitor doesnt mean it will work on another without issues when you go outside its advertised refresh range.

Sep 25, 2019
Are you "overclcoking" the monitor?

If so that's the issue. Just cause it works on one monitor doesnt mean it will work on another without issues when you go outside its advertised refresh range.
So would you say it cant handle it? because as i watched some videos they say that if your monitor is not able to go to that frequency then when you set it the screen goes black and after 15 seconds it reverts. But as my monitor sets it well and im able to do everything i figured it was ok, but the resolution goes wild so i dont know. Thank you

If you want a higher refresh rate monitor I would suggest going on eBay and buying one of the countless 144hz ones on there preferably one with Freesync.

Solution