Help: Where to download the little Paper Push To Reject co..

Hi, all:

I would like to remove the German Push to Reject lables from the Reject
buttons on my FH because they call for the currency DM. Does anyone
know if there is a place I can download the ones that have the word
"Quarters" written going downhill with the double underline below and
the words below that reading "Push to Reject" ?
Thanks.
Bob

Email and file(s) sent! :)

--
Fred
TX

"Bob Rentzer" <lawcal@lawcal.com> wrote in message news:1123468730.635119.141730@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Hi, all:
>
> I would like to remove the German Push to Reject lables from the Reject
> buttons on my FH because they call for the currency DM. Does anyone
> know if there is a place I can download the ones that have the word
> "Quarters" written going downhill with the double underline below and
> the words below that reading "Push to Reject" ?
> Thanks.
> Bob

But I don't have the "diagonal, QUARTERS" one.....

Anybody got a scan of this?

--
Fred
TX

"Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message news:dd6ife06p8@enews3.newsguy.com...
> Email and file(s) sent! :)
>

> "Bob Rentzer" <lawcal@lawcal.com> wrote in message news:1123468730.635119.141730@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> > Hi, all:
> >
> > I would like to remove the German Push to Reject lables from the Reject
> > buttons on my FH because they call for the currency DM. Does anyone
> > know if there is a place I can download the ones that have the word
> > "Quarters" written going downhill with the double underline below and
> > the words below that reading "Push to Reject" ?

I have them on my FH. Will scan tomorrow. Any good place to upload for
others?

Fred Kemper wrote:
> But I don't have the "diagonal, QUARTERS" one.....
>
> Anybody got a scan of this?
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> ******************
>
> "Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message news:dd6ife06p8@enews3.newsguy.com...
>
>>Email and file(s) sent! :)
>>

>>"Bob Rentzer" <lawcal@lawcal.com> wrote in message news:1123468730.635119.141730@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>>Hi, all:
>>>
>>>I would like to remove the German Push to Reject lables from the Reject
>>>buttons on my FH because they call for the currency DM. Does anyone
>>>know if there is a place I can download the ones that have the word
>>>"Quarters" written going downhill with the double underline below and
>>>the words below that reading "Push to Reject" ?

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Maybe ballsofsteel.net?

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I have them on my FH. Will scan tomorrow. Any good place to upload for
>others?
>
> Fred Kemper wrote:
>> But I don't have the "diagonal, QUARTERS" one.....
>>
>> Anybody got a scan of this?
>>
>> --
>> Fred
>> TX
>> CARGPB#8
>> ******************
>>
>> "Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Email and file(s) sent! :)
>>>

>>>"Bob Rentzer" <lawcal@lawcal.com> wrote in message

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

I probably will but Scot asked for 'em last night so he's got 'em now.
Scanned at 300 dpi, cleaned up and paired up for easy printing. Print
size should be 1.25"w x 1.20"h

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

What is the best way to open up the coin slot to replace the plastic label?

Otto

CARGPB11

>I probably will but Scot asked for 'em last night so he's got 'em now.
>Scanned at 300 dpi, cleaned up and paired up for easy printing. Print size
>should be 1.25"w x 1.20"h

Take the 3 screws out holding the button holder from the back of the
door. The button will fall in your hand. Now if you look close you'll
see notches on either side of the button. Carefully pry the notches with
a flat blade screwdriver and the face of the button will pop off.
Careful as you can easily break the tiny plastic tits that hold it to
the main button.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

Send them to me, I'll host them. I've got server space and bandwidth to
spare.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Cliffy wrote:
> Take the 3 screws out holding the button holder from the back of the
> door. The button will fall in your hand. Now if you look close you'll
> see notches on either side of the button. Carefully pry the notches with
> a flat blade screwdriver and the face of the button will pop off.
> Careful as you can easily break the tiny plastic tits that hold it to
> the main button.
>
> Otto wrote:
> > What is the best way to open up the coin slot to replace the plastic label?
First off, thanks to everyone who responded and provided the images
which I was able to print out and use without any resizing.
As for how to install, let me just expand a bit on Cliffy's
instructions. If you have any coin mechs you will need to remove them
first. There may be a cotter pin holding down the snap up slotted arm
which is part of the plastic coin mech. Once you remove the cotter pin
and snap up the plastic tab, you can swing the coin mech out, but if it
gives you any trouble you will also need to remove the two screws that
hold down the plastic on the opposite side of the coin mech. Then you
can slide that plastic back so the coin mech can be more easily
removed.
Also, I suggest you do one of the button holders at a time, because if
you unscrew them both, the face plate will drop off. Once you have the
plastic button holder off you will notice the orange button has an
internal spring. Make sure when you put it back in place the wide end
sits agains the plastic housing and the narrow end touches the button.
As for separating the snap down button plate, you can use your
fingernails to make sure you pull it off evenly at both ends as well as
the top and bottom. If you use a screwdriver, only do so to get a
small space because if you pry it all the way off with the screwdriver
at one end you are certain to snap of the little tits which hold it
down as they are on both sides. Once the button is open you will
notice that one side has an actual depression which you can set the
label into so that it clears the snap in tits when you replace the
face.
Finally make sure you don't put the label in upside down so visualize
the way it will look when you replace the button holder in the coin
door... and make sure the button holder extension that allows the
button to be pressed in and out is in the correct position before you
reseat the button holder or you will not be able to get it to sit
flush. Oh,. yes, one more thing. The three screws that fasten the
button holder are different lengths. Keep track of which comes from
where!
Bob
it will have a springIf you remove both of the plastic parts that hold
the

Naturally, ignore the gibberish that followed my signature.