Processor: duel core cou 3.2ghz
Video card: Nvidia geforce 230 HD
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00GB 
Windows 7 64-bit 

How much better is the upgrade?

David Bishop

Reputable
Oct 15, 2014
Lol sorry uhm I know the processor is better and the ram but , is it a huge diffrence?
The main thing I want to know is how shit both gralhics cards are amd which is better

ati radeon hd 4300/4500
or
Nvidia geforce 230 HD

David Bishop

Reputable
Oct 15, 2014
My main problem before was when I was playing neverwinter, as I went into a server with more people it would lag a shit ton but when im in a dungeon alone it was no problem so I was figuringit was time for a somewhat upgrade lol thank u :p idk how my comouter runs gta 4 and neneverwinter as it is right noe

Hey... The GTX 230 can definitely run ROMs which essentially are games.

festerovic

Distinguished
In protectors enclave in Neverwinter, thats the hub and there are lots of people there, so it always chokes up a bit there. Its open air too, with lots of buildings. In dungeons its closed off and not as much on screen at once, so it runs ok. I run a 6850 on my work machine for playing neverwinter at 1080p, it slows down sometimes. You have to turn down the grafx for that one with old cards.

I really cant believe GTA plays at all on those cards. That sounds like being kicked in the groin over and over. What resolution do you play games at?

festerovic

Distinguished

Fair enough. My point was only that both these cards would not be suited to playing the majority of modern titles (2-3 years old).

David Bishop

Reputable
Oct 15, 2014
I play my pc on my flat sceen 42 inch smart tv I usually turn resolturion wayyyy down to 640x something but never winter doesnt have the option, yeah idk I have been fucking with computer since I was 5 my dad worked for gm and hp for over 15 years but hes now always to drunk to answer questions loke this .....
but okau so I shoukd deff savw for a better card! Haha is that all I will need tk upgrade? Sadly yes its. Ddr2 ram kingstom

David Bishop

Reputable
Oct 15, 2014
Yes my brother in law is building me a whole new one with the specs I just said but with the 230 card
so I shouldnt bother buying that one compaired to the 2gb ram kne I have now? I have the ram but when I put it into my computer it just beeps and flips the fuck out lol I thibk it can only run 2gb max

TRENDING THREADS