File Explore using the d*m INTERNET God really
Here are the things i have done - Screen shot below

1st thing Blocked File Explore in Inbound and Out bound
FWR1jGM.jpg

2nd I applied all settings with win10 Privacy
KWalRJb.jpg

Tell me why its doing this can't even WATCH YOUYIBE becuase of this crap
Ive have done everyone
Please tell me something i don't thanks for the help if you can ....

Solution

explorer.exe is not a virus.
It is a basic shell as part of Windows.

Colif

Win 11 Master
explorer.exe isn't file explorer

This is the user shell, which we see as the familiar taskbar, desktop, and other user interface features. This process isn't as vital to the running of Windows as you might expect, and can be stopped (and restarted) from Task Manager, usually with no negative side effects on other applications
. www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/explorer.exe.html

You blocked the wrong thing.

have you run anti virus or malwwarebytes??

296 bytes is hardly a lot

coincidence then that the usage of the line you underlined is the reverse the usage of chrome.exe (2nd line down) in network activity? I suspect the usage was chrome all along, though I don't know what its doing exactly

chrome (line 2) mirrors Explorer (line 3) of Network usage. Chrome sent 262, explorer received the exact same amount. Chrome received 34, explorer sent that amount.

but we talking bytes here, its not a lot. It shouldn't slow youtube down at all.

Colif

Win 11 Master
See the answer by Firefox - https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/148486-malwarebytes-internal-error-expression-error-runtime-error-at-57177-external-exception-e06d7363-please-help/

296 bytes of usage isn't going to slow down YouTube unless you still on dial up

USAFRet

Titan

explorer.exe is not a virus.
It is a basic shell as part of Windows.

Solution
Apr 10, 2018
1wGEDOz.jpg

I did this and am sure i have fixed but if it shows up again i will post and let you guys know

I also Cleared All cache from everything Chrome, Windows, I cleared the DNS cache as well
The last thing am going to do is restart my router

Thanks for all the help

Wolfshadw

Titan
Ok. Your initial perception is incorrect.

"Network" is not "Internet"

Your computer is looking to see if there are any other devices on your local network. If there are, it's trying to find them. If not, it's coming up empty, but it will still try.

This has nothing to do with anything beyond your switch/router/modem. Explorer.exe is not doing anything is not supposed to do.

-Wolf sends

Colif

Win 11 Master
I told you it wasn't a virus in my 1st reply, i said it was the desktop.

I should have mentioned it was just lan activity but it was 7am here and I should have been asleep.

The amount of data being discussed isn't really going to be your problem. 296 bytes, not megabytes or gigabytes... that is literally the amount used by 296 letters in a text document, Its nothing, you have wasted more just writing this thread trying to fix it.

If YouTube is giving you problems, the 296 isn't going to be the cause. You chasing the wrong thing.