Help, Windows 10 not booting correctly

Sep 3, 2018
I got this all in one desktop a year ago for christmas, it has a glitch that makes the browser seem corrupted every time I play certain videos, but that's a whole other issue, I suppose. This desktop is called 'Elaio' which I never once heard of this product before in my life actually, and a few weeks after getting things set up, I cut my computer on to be greeted by this "EFI Shell" thing...it wouldn't let boot to Windows...so I decided to switch the things I had plugged up in the back around, which worked, for a while at least,....but now things have recently become worse. For the past few weeks now, I've started to have to wait 30+ minutes before cutting on the device for Windows to successfully boot. Sometimes I STILL have to switch wires around if that doesn't work, and because I got tired of doing this, like anyone else would, if there was a problem online or I needed to reset I've started manually clicking the restart button on the screen instead of pressing the button in the back. Things were going well for the past few days, however there was a storm and it knocked,out the power in my house. When the power came back a minute later, I tried cutting the computer on....it went directly to the EFI Shell, after that, I tried waiting an hour before turning it on, switching around wires before cutting it on repeatedly, and went to the Bios but I don't know what to do there. Is there a solution to this? Or should the desktop might as well be dead to me now? I won't be able to go get it fixed somewhere , as I don't have the liscense to drive or money to pay to get it repaired , and I'm pretty sure the warranty has ran out, so I can't send it back to where I got it from.
I'm supposed to be getting a new actual desktop 2 or 3 months from now. Please, if there's a fix even if temporary , I would really appreciate it.

Solution
Turn it on and wait for however time it takes to show up. When you see the Desktop, press your WIndows key and R together and a small box named Run will show up.

In that box, type
rstrui
and hit the Enter key.

That starts the System Restore process and it will give you a list of dates to which to revert the system to a better time, preferably before your downloaded your videos.

Choose one and let the process run then the system will restart and hopefully, it will behave better.
Turn it on and wait for however time it takes to show up. When you see the Desktop, press your WIndows key and R together and a small box named Run will show up.

In that box, type
rstrui
and hit the Enter key.

That starts the System Restore process and it will give you a list of dates to which to revert the system to a better time, preferably before your downloaded your videos.

Choose one and let the process run then the system will restart and hopefully, it will behave better.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS