Help with a case

ls1995

Reputable
Jun 20, 2014
I'm building a new system and need a case. I am not overclocking so air flow isn't the highest priority, and I am more interested in cable management. What is a good budget case that would suit my needs. My budget Is $100 but the cheaper the better.

Solution
Corsair, NZXT, Fractal Design and Nanoxia all have good, cheap cases with cable managment, the Antecs over about $60 are good too. While case design helps, I think cable management comes down to your skill and creativity with a zip-tie. Also a semi- or full modular PSU goes a long way.

I'd got for a Nanoxia Deep Silence. No OC so you don't have to worry about heat and that case should be whisper quiet, but it is boxy and plain.

It's a bit hard to pick just one case for under $100 because each have pro's and cons. Pick a few you like then ask for recommendations from that selection.

byza

Honorable
Corsair, NZXT, Fractal Design and Nanoxia all have good, cheap cases with cable managment, the Antecs over about $60 are good too. While case design helps, I think cable management comes down to your skill and creativity with a zip-tie. Also a semi- or full modular PSU goes a long way.

I'd got for a Nanoxia Deep Silence. No OC so you don't have to worry about heat and that case should be whisper quiet, but it is boxy and plain.

It's a bit hard to pick just one case for under $100 because each have pro's and cons. Pick a few you like then ask for recommendations from that selection.

Solution