! HELP ! WITH A+ EXAM

G

Hey All, please take time to read my help plea

1. I'm thinking of buying a A+ cert book for my study on to A+ exam. Any recommendation or rejection on the book from Microsoft Press?

2. Now, I need people who have done A+ exam (2001 edtion) to answer me please. I wanted to know what is most of the Qs in A+ OS tech exam focuses on. I've heard from other threads that it focuses in NT 4.0 which by now if pretty old and also most of the A+ cert books doesn't cover.

3. Now this is pretty hard question to answer. I want to take the exam by August 13th. I'm now almost pass the Core part of A+ exam (except memorizing IRQs and basic I/O addresses, and some SCSI types). Does anyone think I can be ready by my due date and what kind of precaution or special thing I'll have to do in order to reach this goal?

Thanks a bunch for reading this EXTREMELY long post. I just need these answer ASAP.

G

heya ppl.
Seems like this post is going nowhere. PLZ see my post and help me! PLZ.

I've tried many of the exam practice questioins on Web and on CDs ( 1 on the old Examcram, 1 from the new Examsim from syngreess.com and several demos and free sites) I all seem to score around 80's and sometimes 90's on 1st and second try. It makes me think that I'm almost done with the material and needs just memorization of facts. If anybody here knows a good website that can provide some "HARD" (qustions similar to ones show at exam) please let me know.

As a side note, I've worked on PCs for about 4 year now starting from junkie Packard Bell
P200 with Win 95 to my homebuild Duron 600 with ME and Win 2000 dual boot.