Question Help with ADT Pulse App not working

Apr 24, 2022
Hey everyone. Happy Sunday. This is my first post. I have ADT home security. My power went out yesterday for 2 hours. And now my adt Pulse app isn’t working. After the power came back on.

I use iPad and Samsung S10 phone.

Can’t arm/disarm the system. The cameras aren’t showing anything, just says “camera offline. Check power and WiFi and system offline”

But my security system IS still working. At least I can arm disarm using the keypad. And the door sensors work. They beep like usual when opened.
I contacted ADT and did all the reset stuff they recommended but it’s still not working.

I have a good router App I use on my tablet. Just upgraded the firmware. Coincidence? Just asking around some people think the IP address changed.
There’s ALOT of settings on the router app I can change. It shows the current IP address being used for my ADT gateway(whatever it’s called)

There’s router app settings for just about everything. Like should I start over with the router using “quick internet setup” ?

Can anyone help me out?

Apr 24, 2022
Just did a quick search. Would this work?

“In case you have changed your ADT router's default IP address and can't remember it you can find it out quite easily by following the instructions below. (This also works when the router gets it's IP address assigned by DHCP.) Find ADT router ip on WindowsPress Win + rA run prompt should openType cmd into the input and press enterA command prompt will openType the following into the command prompt: ipconfig | findstr /i "Gateway" and click enter.Your Default gateway, probably something like 192.168.0.1, will show (Source: https://www.router-reset.com/default-ip-address-list/ADT)”