Help with an upcoming PC build - Feedback is appreciated

Ares550

Reputable
Nov 11, 2015
Hey guys,

I've been looking into building a PC for some time now and have finally decided to start a build. I will be building this soon, but before I do, I'd like to get some feedback.

Things I'd like you guys to help me out with:

• Possibly ways of reducing costs in my build.
    Any possible incompatibilities in my build.
    If I did good for just picking out parts with PCPartPicker by reviews and testimonies :)
    If there's anything I should change
    Is it best to get a semi-modular or non-modular (I wouldn't know how to get cables for total modular)

Here's my build list:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NHgtZL

Thanks in advance guys!

Those are good choices. Shop around for the best prices (Amazon, NewEgg, Microcenter, Superbiiz, etc.) Get on their emails lists for specials and sales. Black Friday/Cyber Monday will be coming soon, too. Don't sweat the modular/non-modular choices in power supplies. With careful cable management, you can have a clean look, even with a non-modular PSU. Modular just makes it a little easier.

Ares550

Reputable
Nov 11, 2015

Thank you so much!
I updated my parts list and made a couple changes (swapped out the mobo for a Gigabyte one, got a cheaper case which I shall research more later on to ensure it works) so if you wanna take a look and tell me what you think of the updated list, that'd be great!