Help with appearance of web pages

Hello, I have been using XP for months now and my son did something to it
tonight and now the toolbars ar the top are wonky. I have no address bar, and
only the back/forward/fav/history keys appear. Also the bottom toolbar thing
where the programs in use are shown always hides itself now. I tried to
follow the directions in the customize your toolbars help section but it
still looks strange. Can anyone help? I have no idea how he changed it and
neither does he but I's really like for it to go back to 'normal'. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at
loriken@primus.ca. Thank you all very much

Go to the view menu then toolbars and choose which ones you want to display

HTH

Kind regards

Wab

sapphiredolphin39 wrote:
> Hello, I have been using XP for months now and my son did something to it
> tonight and now the toolbars ar the top are wonky. I have no address bar, and
> only the back/forward/fav/history keys appear. Also the bottom toolbar thing
> where the programs in use are shown always hides itself now. I tried to
> follow the directions in the customize your toolbars help section but it
> still looks strange. Can anyone help? I have no idea how he changed it and
> neither does he but I's really like for it to go back to 'normal'. Any
> assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at
> loriken@primus.ca. Thank you all very much

zulu

Or *System Restore* to immediately before the problem...

"Wab" <wabonline@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Go to the view menu then toolbars and choose which ones you want to
> display
>
> HTH
>
> Kind regards
>
> Wab
>
> sapphiredolphin39 wrote:
>> Hello, I have been using XP for months now and my son did something to it
>> tonight and now the toolbars ar the top are wonky. I have no address bar,
>> and only the back/forward/fav/history keys appear. Also the bottom
>> toolbar thing where the programs in use are shown always hides itself
>> now. I tried to follow the directions in the customize your toolbars help
>> section but it still looks strange. Can anyone help? I have no idea how
>> he changed it and neither does he but I's really like for it to go back
>> to 'normal'. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be
>> reached at loriken@primus.ca. Thank you all very much

Restore Missing Toolbars (For Internet & Windows Explorer)
Line 3 Left Side

"sapphiredolphin39" <sapphiredolphin39@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4F050AB7-724F-407F-81BC-0A733BF05773@microsoft.com...