Question Help with BIOS adjustments

May 19, 2019
Hello everyone!
So I've had this problem with my pc, unable to boot up with dual channel ram, unless I turned on the so called "XBoost" feature on my motherboard. After they took a look at it in a shop, they fixed it, but now I reset my bios for some other kind of problem solving. Later on I just realized, that the CPU stuff were not on default values, so I'm back to square one, but I got to admit, I'm kind of scared of tuning that part of the system. Sure, the pc works with xboost on, seems like an auto tuning feature or something, but there's must be a reason they went with the manual solution, besides, I do notice some hiccups in the performance now. So if anyone can help me figure out those numbers or the method etc... I would be thankful! Besides, it would be nice, to not leave my pc in for days for some bios adjustments and I can learn a new thing in the process.

My system specs.:
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
AMD FX-8320
16 gbDual Channel DDR3 573mhz (6-7-6-18) (4*4GB sticks)
ASRock 970 Extreme 3 R2.0
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Some more info about my ram sticks (They are identical): View: https://imgur.com/3aW4VUO

iMatty

Reputable
Mar 14, 2019
Well that could be your issue why your system is not give a post, what they could've done is that they gave extra voltage for the rams until it worked, but i don't know about these stuff as much.
You were better off selling them and buying a 4 kit at once instead, will guarantee them to work together.

Other members could help in this, i can't help any further good luck.

May 19, 2019
Well that could be your issue why your system is not boosting, what they could've done is that they gave extra voltage for the rams until it worked, but i don't know about these stuff as much.
You were better off selling them and buying a 4 kit at once instead, will guarantee them to work together.

Other members could help in this, i can't help any further good luck.

Okay, thank you any way!