Question Help with Blue screen errors ?

domjam

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2014
I'm not sure what caused this, but earlier I put my computer in sleep mode. i came back press keyboard to wake it up and i get no signal on the display and then i get a Blue screeen saying windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. the error was "Video Scheduler internal error".

When it restarted after the bios screen i got another no signal on my display followed by another Blue screen this time with the error "Memory management". it restarted again and now im back in Windows thankfully, I would like to know if anyone has any ideas what could cause this and if its a serious thing i should worry about or not.

As a refrence i have recently updated my Nvidia drivers to 471.11 so i dunno if that had something to do with it or not. if anyones got any ideas please share them with me.. thanks

Colif

Win 10 Master
IS this win 10?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS