Build Advice Help with building a PC

Jul 9, 2020
Hi, everyone I'm relatively new to computers/looking into parts in order to build a computer. I was hoping someone could guide me where to read to learn about parts (What each does and what's the most up too date, compatibility, what to look out for in parts) Just the general stuff. I want to educate myself in order to build a PC for myself so I know what's in it.
If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.
Have a great day!

Hi, everyone I'm relatively new to computers/looking into parts in order to build a computer. I was hoping someone could guide me where to read to learn about parts (What each does and what's the most up too date, compatibility, what to look out for in parts) Just the general stuff. I want to educate myself in order to build a PC for myself so I know what's in it.
If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.
Have a great day!
Welcome to Toms Hardware @Matthew McKevitt!

I guess firstly if you want to educate yourself into knowing much about computers, all you need to do is learn about all the components, watch tech videos such as linus tech tips and just come by by knowing a lot about computers. Secondly if you want to build a computer, you must first state your budget and what you will do.

I learnt about computers just by watching tech video's. Just came out that way