mkmaster

Honorable
Aug 19, 2014
I recently brought the ASUS 2020 M409 which turned out to be too loud and reached very high temperatures at idle (up to 82° within a hour of doing nothing) so will be returning it, I need a laptop for mostly university essays, windows, with good battery life and a lack of noise, my budget is around £500, I've found it difficult to find a good one from reviews so was wondering if someone could help,

I recently brought the ASUS 2020 M409 which turned out to be too loud and reached very high temperatures at idle (up to 82° within a hour of doing nothing) so will be returning it, I need a laptop for mostly university essays, windows, with good battery life and a lack of noise, my budget is around £500, I've found it difficult to find a good one from reviews so was wondering if someone could help,
You could reduce performance on Windows Power options and it will run cooler.
Powerful laptop for the price.

Get a similar laptop with an Intel CPU, they run cooler, hence weaker on the graphics department...
ASUS VivoBook with Intel Core i7-8565U CPU
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YN5NR63

Last edited:
Old MacBook ;)

TRENDING THREADS