[SOLVED] Help with cable id

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
Im hoping someone could help me identify a cable. I have just picked up an Asrock Beebox and Im trying to fit a hard drive to it. It needs a cable from the sata hard drive to the motherboard with a sata connection and a power connection. I have seen these cables with a normal power connection but the one on the motherboard is tiny and I cant find one of these cables anywhere. I dont know how to insert an image of it here or even if Im allowed to.

If anyone can point me to where I can find one of these I would be most grateful. I have searched all over Amazon and I cant fine one with the tiny power connector.

Many Thanks
Matt

Solution
Even the barebones model should include the PCIe data and power connector cables. If you didn't get them you should contact Asrock and they will send you one. I would use THIS to contact them.

From your manual:
1.1 Package Contents
• Beebox series Barebone System with:Beebox series ChassisMotherboard (pre-installed)WiFi-802.11ac + BT Module (pre-installed)*The barebone system does not include memory, hard drive and mSATA SSD.
• Power Adapter (36W/12V) & Power Plug
• SATA Data and Power Cable
• mSATA Screw
• VESA Mount Bracket & Screw Package
• Remote Controller
• Support CD
• Quick Installation Guide

RealBeast

Titan
Even the barebones model should include the PCIe data and power connector cables. If you didn't get them you should contact Asrock and they will send you one. I would use THIS to contact them.

From your manual:
1.1 Package Contents
• Beebox series Barebone System with:Beebox series ChassisMotherboard (pre-installed)WiFi-802.11ac + BT Module (pre-installed)*The barebone system does not include memory, hard drive and mSATA SSD.
• Power Adapter (36W/12V) & Power Plug
• SATA Data and Power Cable
• mSATA Screw
• VESA Mount Bracket & Screw Package
• Remote Controller
• Support CD
• Quick Installation Guide

Solution
Apr 29, 2021
Thank you RealBeast, I will try and contact them. I was given it by a friend so I didnt buy it and they have no idea where the cable went. Thats why I was trying to find one on Amazon.

You might want to include the exact model. If you can take a picture of the particular connector, then that might help too. Obviously @RealBeast is correct that you should ask the vendor, but that might take more time. Here is a big image search, perhaps you can find an existing picture.

I am guessing this is the cable you are after (but not the droids!):
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/asrock-beebox/images/sata_cable.jpg
(which is from this article)

It is worth noting that the main connector is just a combined power plus data in a single housing, and the power part adapts standard SATA to 4-pin Molex power. The only thing unusual about this is that it puts it all together in a single housing.

Apr 29, 2021
Thank you for the reply LinuxDevice. Yup I think that's the one. It looks just like that. One cable into the SSD and then two cables out. One being the SATA on the motherboard and the other a tiny power one.
Cant find them anywhere though but at least now I know they do exist!!!
Matt