Help With Clean Install

Vesuvius803

Honorable
Feb 4, 2014
Hey Guys,
I have an SSD and HDD that I use in tandem on my PC. The new hard drive is causing some issues and I wanted to clean install Windows 10 on my PC and everything else for that matter then just start fresh. I do not have a Windows CD and I am not sure if I have the original disk with all of the utility software that originally came with my ASUS system. So, how do I go about doing the clean install and can I do this while leaving the original ASUS utility software intact. Windows is installed on the SSD but I would like to format the hard drive during this process also - which I already know how to do.

Thanks in Advance Ladies and Gents,
Vesuvius

Solution
If it is Windows 10 the you can download the Media Creation Tool and get an ISO/USB. A clean install won't leave any of the Asus stuff intact. If you want that go to settings > update and security > recovery > reset this PC. That'll set it to how it came from the factory.
If it is Windows 10 the you can download the Media Creation Tool and get an ISO/USB. A clean install won't leave any of the Asus stuff intact. If you want that go to settings > update and security > recovery > reset this PC. That'll set it to how it came from the factory.

Solution