Question Help with cooling my pc using an aio

Dec 10, 2019
My case has space in the front for a 360 aio with a bit of extra wiggle room for an extra fan in the front under the aio or ontop depending how high or low i mount the aio on the front

I have 2 fan on top (maxed out the space on top) and 1 on the back and my aio is at the front bottom half with space for a 140 on the front top. using the corsair platinum aio (white colored aio)
I dont want to add the extra fan on the radiator btw.

My case has space in the front for a 360 aio with a bit of extra wiggle room for an extra fan in the front under the aio or ontop depending how high or low i mount the aio on the front

I have 2 fan on top (maxed out the space on top) and 1 on the back and my aio is at the front bottom half with space for a 140 on the front top. using the corsair platinum aio (white colored aio)
I dont want to add the extra fan on the radiator btw.
I don’t understand what your question is.

Dec 10, 2019
my aio radiator takes up 2/3rd of the spacing infront of my case and i wanted to buy an extra fan to put under it for more cooling help.
example of what i mean below for the front of my case.

(fan)(fan)
---------------------------
|(fan) - - - -- - - (fan)[rad]|
|---------------- (fan)[rad]|
|---------------------- (fan)| <------
------------------------------
haven't bought the fan yet

my aio radiator takes up 2/3rd of the spacing infront of my case and i wanted to buy an extra fan to put under it for more cooling help.
example of what i mean below for the front of my case.

(fan)(fan)
---------------------------
|(fan) - - - -- - - (fan)[rad]|
|---------------- (fan)[rad]|
|---------------------- (fan)| <------
------------------------------
haven't bought the fan yet
Is there not space to put the radiator on top as exhaust?