[SOLVED] Help with creating forms using Adobe

gta1216

Reputable
Oct 16, 2019
I am trying to create a form using Adobe. I was wondering how I can create textbox or drop menu without the border. I already selected no border, but it still displayed a red thin border around every textbox and drop menu. Also, how do I create a signature box so that when the user click on it, it will automatically popup asking the user to sign? I do not want the user to just type their name or sign with the mouse. I prefer the digital signature that shows the date and timestamp. I looked everywhere, but could not figure it out.

kanewolf

Titan
I am trying to create a form using Adobe. I was wondering how I can create textbox or drop menu without the border. I already selected no border, but it still displayed a red thin border around every textbox and drop menu. Also, how do I create a signature box so that when the user click on it, it will automatically popup asking the user to sign? I do not want the user to just type their name or sign with the mouse. I prefer the digital signature that shows the date and timestamp. I looked everywhere, but could not figure it out.
I believe you have to have a trusted PKI certificate to get a full digital signature. At least the forms at work all use PKI certificate for digital signature