[SOLVED] help with DAc/Amp/mic combo for hd58x

Feb 9, 2020
hey guys recently bought hd58x headphones, i was wondering what amp/DAC + Mic combo i should go with for this headset willing to spend 200 for amp + Dac, dont really wanna go over 80+ for a mic

but if anyone has suggestions that would power theses headphones fully please post here this is new territory for me

hang-the-9

Titan
You should have spend the money you are going to put on the DAC/Amp into getting the HD6xx there is a bit of a quality upgrade in the sound (to most listeners). A DAC/Amp won't do nearly as much to make your headphones sound better as an actual nicer sounding headphone. iFi Zen is good for under $200, and you can get a Blue Snowball USB mic, those are decent and easy to find, good value at $50.

hang-the-9

Titan
You should have spend the money you are going to put on the DAC/Amp into getting the HD6xx there is a bit of a quality upgrade in the sound (to most listeners). A DAC/Amp won't do nearly as much to make your headphones sound better as an actual nicer sounding headphone. iFi Zen is good for under $200, and you can get a Blue Snowball USB mic, those are decent and easy to find, good value at $50.

ASK THE COMMUNITY