[SOLVED] Help with deleting a program

GorillaMonsoon

Reputable
Feb 29, 2020
Having issues deleting a program (Roblox) from my kids accounts on my PC. I try to delete it thru start>settings>apps and it says it's deleted but it stays on the list and also the desktop. I can do that infinite times and it is still there.
Weird thing is that when I tried to delete it from my kids account, it deleted from my admin account. On my admin account I can install and uninstall as one would expect thru the apps setting and it deletes off the list and desktop, but on the other accounts it just does not want to budge.

Just in case someone specifically might know what the issue with Roblox might be. Before I deleted it my kid was having an issue when she tried to load a game it gave a prompt to install Roblox, it was already installed. I gave it permission to install and it still says to install Roblox like it's stuck in some sort of loop. However it played just fine on my account. At that point I tried to do the uninstall.

Solution
Try going to Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features. There should be a list of installed applications that you can glance over. When you find the Roblox app, select it, left-click, and then press uninstall or change program. There will probably be more steps but the rest should be intuitive.

Ziferous

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
Try going to Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features. There should be a list of installed applications that you can glance over. When you find the Roblox app, select it, left-click, and then press uninstall or change program. There will probably be more steps but the rest should be intuitive.

Solution