Help with dual screens please!

Erik4995

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
HI, I have a question. So I have been using a laptop and a monitor connected to the laptop with an HDMI cord, for quite some time now. I always had windows 8.1 extend the display so I use both at once. I have had my monitor in the middle, as my main display, then the laptop to the left as a secondary display. I could always move the mouse to the left and it would go to the laptop display, from the monitor. Now I have changed the orientation of my desk, so the monitor is still in the middle and the laptop is now to the right of the monitor. I have it up and running, but the mouse still has to move off the left side of the monitor to get to the laptop display, even though the laptop is to the right. So if you can imagine, it's quite an awkward situation when using the computer with both monitors. Does anyone know a solution to this? I cannot find it anywhere in the settings. All help is appreciated. Let me know if you need anything elaborated on more than I did, thank you.

Solution
In windows 7 the setting is in the resolution tab in control panel. Try searching 'Monitor' in control panel to see if you can find the multi-monitor settings.