Help with Fractal Design Define R6 TG

Apr 12, 2018
Please help, I just bought my Define R6 TG yesterday and today I'm so disappointed because one rivet on the back of the case is missing and I noticed that the rivet holes are not aligned. How can this pass Fractal Design's quality control? I know it's my mistake for not checking the back part, but a missing rivet is really unusual. The shop where I bought this case does not accept the issue for replacement. What should I do now? :(

Images

Solution
That shouldn't be anything threatening to the PC. It's more of a cosmetic issue than anything. Though it is disappointing that it got through quality assurance. There's probably an easy way to fix that, but as I am inexperienced with case modding, I know not. Where did you get the case from? Was it online, or local, and how much did you get the case for?
That shouldn't be anything threatening to the PC. It's more of a cosmetic issue than anything. Though it is disappointing that it got through quality assurance. There's probably an easy way to fix that, but as I am inexperienced with case modding, I know not. Where did you get the case from? Was it online, or local, and how much did you get the case for?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS