[SOLVED] Help with Gaming Computer upgrade components

Solution
Depends on the games, resolution and framerate it is intended to run the games. If you play CPU intensive games like Battlefield V at 1080p, the 4770k will slightly bottleneck the 2060 if you want the maximum FPS (for a 120-44Hz monitor), not too badly, but it will be noticeable. Overclocking it would reduce the bottleneck. If you play at 1440p, there will be no bottleneck at all.

You can anyways use in-game "resolution scale" setting or Nvidia's DSR to render the hame at higher resolutions than your monitor's and this way get a noticeable improvement in image quality.

Phazoner

Distinguished
Depends on the games, resolution and framerate it is intended to run the games. If you play CPU intensive games like Battlefield V at 1080p, the 4770k will slightly bottleneck the 2060 if you want the maximum FPS (for a 120-44Hz monitor), not too badly, but it will be noticeable. Overclocking it would reduce the bottleneck. If you play at 1440p, there will be no bottleneck at all.

You can anyways use in-game "resolution scale" setting or Nvidia's DSR to render the hame at higher resolutions than your monitor's and this way get a noticeable improvement in image quality.

Solution

Zeath oWo

Prominent
Feb 13, 2019
Thank you for all the replies, I'm a real sweater in the different games so you already know I'm playing on that stretched res :D
It's just that new games such as CoD Black ops -Black Out and the brand new Apex Legend comepletely eviscerates my fps no matter what I do.

I will deffo tryout the overclocking aswell :)