[SOLVED] Help with Gaming PC build. Link to my configuration within, seeking for advice. Budget preferably £1000, willing to stretch to £1600 for future proo

Oct 26, 2019
What will you be doing with this PC?

I'm going to use this PC for mostly gaming and browsing; No edition nor streaming. I'll be playing most New AAA Games such as the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Apex etc. Looking for a PC build that would be long-lasting and future proofed really.

What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?

About £1000/1300 USD without the monitor. Willing to stretch to £1600/2000 USD if necessary/can see the value, with an above 60Hz monitor.

When do you plan on building/buying the PC?

As soon as possible. So 2 weeks yes. But also willing to wait up to a month or two if there's any sales/discounts that might help with the price.

What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc)

Monitor (1440p, Over 60 Hz) and The PC (all parts & case).

Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in?

Birmingham, United Kingdom

If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing?

I already have a monitor: Samsung C24F390 (using this and also buying another thats over 60Hz), Razer keyboard 'BlackWidow Ultimate 2016' and mouse ' Abyssus'.

Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?

Not really, but I'd probably still go for an Intel i5-9600K since there isn't one without the 'K'.

Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build?

Motherboard with integrated WiFi (ac or ax).

I don't store large amounts of data, so was thinking of getting a 500gb M.2 for the OS and a 500gb SSD for misc.

Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?

Probably a black/grey ATX mid-tower, nothing too flashy, minimalistic with the odd LED here and there. With a window of course. Thinking the Phanteks P400 or NZXT H5**.

Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget?

Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Whatever the cheaper option is, OEM or not.

Extra info or particulars:

Here is a link to my PC part picker configuration - worked out to about £1.2k without the monitor. I've spent days configuring this (as I'm a newbie really). I'm kind of set on the i5-9600k CPU, Z390 motherboard and the RTX 2060 super GPU, but happy to be swayed for good reason! Regarding the rest of the components, I've done a fair amount of research and concluded on those, not much to it really, so I'm open to suggestions. Have a look and maybe tweak it/make suggestions from there? Really appreciate any useful input you guys might have. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/MRQP3t

Also happy if anyone fancies configuring a cheaper/better value £1k build for me haha! I'm just open to suggestions really.

Solution
Better to go for 8c/8t to minimize the risk of stuttering while gaming:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor (£345.00 @ Amazon UK)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Slim CPU Cooler (£50.38 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£159.99 @ CCL Computers)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory (£56.60 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Sabrent Rocket 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (£109.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 8 GB RED DRAGON Video Card (£354.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case...
Better to go for 8c/8t to minimize the risk of stuttering while gaming:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor (£345.00 @ Amazon UK)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Slim CPU Cooler (£50.38 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£159.99 @ CCL Computers)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory (£56.60 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Sabrent Rocket 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (£109.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 8 GB RED DRAGON Video Card (£354.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case (£68.91 @ Ebuyer)
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (£78.98 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £1224.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-26 22:09 BST+0100

Get your windows key from here:

https://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/promo-urcdkey-halloween-sale-windows-10-pro-for-11,1.html

Solution