[SOLVED] Help with gpu. Flashing lights while playing Tarkov and other games

Mar 5, 2021
Here recently all of my games will crash at some point. I’m getting little flashes of lights while playing most games. Rust is the only one that just randomly crashes. I don’t know <Mod Edit> about computers tbh but I’ve uninstalled drivers and reinstalled them. Dusted everything out and switched hdmi’s. Don’t believe it’s getting too hot and shutting down.
I have a GeForce Rtx 2070. It’s been fine and out of nowhere <Mod Edit> starting to crash

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Here recently all of my games will crash at some point. I’m getting little flashes of lights while playing most games. Rust is the only one that just randomly crashes. I don’t know <Mod Edit> about computers tbh but I’ve uninstalled drivers and reinstalled them. Dusted everything out and switched hdmi’s. Don’t believe it’s getting too hot and shutting down.
I have a GeForce Rtx 2070. It’s been fine and out of nowhere <Mod Edit> starting to crash
I have already answered a similar question and will answer again. If this is not a software problem, the first thing I would do would be to install any other working video adapter in my computer or install my video card in another system unit. By this action, we will confirm...

Alex Storm

Reputable
Mar 2, 2021
I have already answered a similar question and will answer again. If this is not a software problem, the first thing I would do would be to install any other working video adapter in my computer or install my video card in another system unit. By this action, we will confirm or exclude the malfunction of our video card.

Solution

Alex Storm

Reputable
Mar 2, 2021
Additionally, you can use the MSI Kombustor benchmark utility that will test the video card for artifacts.