[SOLVED] Help with how much to sell my old PC.......

KyleWM1989

Honorable
Sep 3, 2015
I have recently built my dream PC and I want to sell my old PC to a friend. I don't want to rip them off but at the same time, I don't want to short change myself!

I did this exact process in 2015 when I built my first PC and because I've always felt awkward about selling to friends, I gave an Intel I7 Alienware away for £50!

I'm not expecting a huge amount as it's a 6-7 year old PC which I built it in 2015 but it still keeps up extremely well with most new games and haven't had any issues with it to date.

Case = Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower
CPU = Intel I7-4790K (Devils Canyon)
CPU Cooler = Cooler Master Hyper 212
Motherboard = ASUS Z97-A LGA1150
GPU = Palit 980 Ti 6GB Super JetStream
PSU = Corsair RMi 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular
SSD = Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5" SSD
Memory = Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 CL9

Would be extremely grateful for any opinions on what the above could be worth, for a fair price. My friend has a Nvidia 3060ti which they will put in the PC.

Thanks!

Solution
I have recently built my dream PC and I want to sell my old PC to a friend. I don't want to rip them off but at the same time, I don't want to short change myself!

I did this exact process in 2015 when I built my first PC and because I've always felt awkward about selling to friends, I gave an Intel I7 Alienware away for £50!

I'm not expecting a huge amount as it's a 6-7 year old PC which I built it in 2015 but it still keeps up extremely well with most new games and haven't had any issues with it to date.

PSU = Corsair RMi 750W 80+ Gold...

kanewolf

Titan

PSU = Corsair RMi 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular
SSD = Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5" SSD
Memory = Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 CL9

Would be extremely grateful for any opinions on what the above could be worth, for a fair price. My friend has a Nvidia 3060ti which they will put in the PC.

Thanks!
The easiest thing is always to look at E-bay SOLD items.
The CPU/motherboard sells for around $200.
The 980ti sells for around $300
Another $150 for the rest.
So I would say $650 if you want is sold quickly. More if you want to wait.

Reactions: digitalgriffin
Solution