Help with installation

Jamil_2

Reputable
Jan 1, 2016
Oi m8s.

So i just built my gaming pc a few months ago,and the company i got the parts from sent me a shoddy lookin windows 10 copy.Its lebanon,so i knew it was torrented,but i said why not? and installed it,cause i didnt have my copy ready,and had very little time (Travelling).But know,i found out there were viruses and a boat load of malware,and its driving me bonkers.I want windows 10,im gonna be formatting it,and i bought a cd key from me mate at reddit s5ean for 35$,its legit,me other mate bought from there a while back.Now for the problem,i dunno how to install the darn thing.Theres an iso download from the website,but i dunno if i should just download it or i need to install something else.Heres the sub reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/comments/4ezhlx/h_windows_10_7_8_81_servers_office_visio_project/ So far,i bought the key,and i have a 16gb usb flash drive on me side,and ive done nothing else.If i can get some help,that would be awesome laddies.

Solution
You need a Windows 10 installation disk. So you get get a blank dvd disk and download installation and then put that disk in your computer drive and restart the computer. You might have to change the boot order. Go through the installation and then put in your activation code.

Nerdy Nerd

Reputable
Mar 19, 2016
You need a Windows 10 installation disk. So you get get a blank dvd disk and download installation and then put that disk in your computer drive and restart the computer. You might have to change the boot order. Go through the installation and then put in your activation code.

Solution