Help with Keyboard Choice

NewbDavid

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016
Hi..
I have posted quite a few threads about keyboards in general
but after deciding to get a mechanical keyboard for real i had ALOT of choices in front of me
Cherry MX Red Cherry MX BLUE...etc
so i tried a few and i liked the cherry mx reds which gaved me a few choices like
Cooler master QuikeFire Rapid-i (Mx Red)
Logitech g610 Orion Red
and in germany Cm storm keyboard is around 100 Euros
Yet the logitech one is for 80 on sale here,
I play Moba games for now but im gonna play Fps later on
So which of these 2 Keyboards you would recommend for me ?
And do u have Any extra choices under 130 euros you would also recommend ?
Thanks in advanced.

Lutfij

Titan
Since you didn't list a site for the sake of reference, 'm going to assume you're basing all the prices off of Amazon.de, correct? If so you may want to take a look at Corsair's K65 (Cherry MX Red) if you're not interested in backlighting. If you want backlighting, then the above two brands, Coolermaster and Logitech, are the brands to go for since Razer's are overpriced peripherals that don't last long and Corsiar are pricey but are more reliable units.

I would ask you to pick out Cherry MX Red switched keyboards simply because they are the "gamers" switch. The Blue switches by Cherry are for the typist.

NewbDavid

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

Actually this is a good idea and i might end up picking up the Cherry Mx tester just to make sure which switch im going with.
And corsair has been in my intrest a few weeks after posting this thread for alot of obvious reasons :)

NewbDavid

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

Actually any ideas for a Blue Only Mech. keyboard ?
Cause all i see is Either White or Red lights everywere which kinda forces me to go with a RBG keyboard which i`m not looking to spend money on