[SOLVED] Help with laptop keyboard issue

Joey_110

Commendable
Jun 10, 2017
I have a Samsung NP350V5C laptop. The screen lid and bezel and hinges all needed replacing, as well as the keyboard and palmrest.
I used my extra time in quarantine to get these replaced. It is worth noting that the keyboard still worked (partially) it was just cracked. The down button never worked, and the keys '8, I, K and , ' were intermittent,
Anyway i fully replaced the screen and keyboard and ensured everything was plugged in correctly. However once i put it all back together and booted up, the same letter that weren't working on the old keyboard were doing the same on the new keyboard! I have secured the keyboard ribbon cable at least 10 times now (see pics)IMAGES, cleaned it and the connector with electrical contact spray, reset the pc, put fresh windows on, checked for malware, ensured sticky keys etc is turned off, left battery plugged out overnight, system restored and attempted safe mode. none of this has remedied the situation.
Is there anything else i can try? It is defiantly not the keyboard as this was tested before purchase and is the same keys as the old one.