Question Help with Liquid Freezer II Rev2 ?

Irooo

Commendable
Jan 28, 2022
I just got my 240mm Liquid Freezer II Rev2.
Followed every instruction in the online manual, mounted the radiator on top of my case. I used the offset mount since it said it's better for AM4 5000 processors (I got an R5 5600G and Asrock x570 Taichi motherboard). Did everything, turned on my PC and cpu was idling at 90°C, then disassembled the pump from the CPU and seen that there was little to no contact between them, although I applied a generous amount of included thermal paste. Any help please?

I just got my 240mm Liquid Freezer II Rev2.
Followed every instruction in the online manual, mounted the radiator on top of my case. I used the offset mount since it said it's better for AM4 5000 processors (I got an R5 5600G and Asrock x570 Taichi motherboard). Did everything, turned on my PC and cpu was idling at 90°C, then disassembled the pump from the CPU and seen that there was little to no contact between them, although I applied a generous amount of included thermal paste. Any help please?
No amount of paste can replace good contact and pressure. Check mounts and spacers if they are right for AM4 kit.

Reactions: rickypicky5