Question Help with load lag in COD Cold War

Apr 19, 2021
I have been playing Cold War since release, (MW before that) and over the last 2 months I have had this issue.
The very first game loads slow, and either the game will already be started or I will get kicked for inactivity .
Then it will load fine for awhile and then do it again.
Never had a issue till then, and for the life of me I cannot figure this out.

I am running windows 10 Pro on a Samsung EVO 850 and the game on a separate Samsung EVO 870 with nothing else on it.
From NZXT Cam nothing seems to hot.

Specs
MOBO- M5A99X EVO 2.0
CPU - AMD FX 8370 8 core
32 gigs of DDR 3 RAM
Vid Card - Radeon RX 570
Power Supply - Corsair 800
Any help would be appricated thanks!

I have been playing Cold War since release, (MW before that) and over the last 2 months I have had this issue.
The very first game loads slow, and either the game will already be started or I will get kicked for inactivity .
Then it will load fine for awhile and then do it again.
Never had a issue till then, and for the life of me I cannot figure this out.

I am running windows 10 Pro on a Samsung EVO 850 and the game on a separate Samsung EVO 870 with nothing else on it.
From NZXT Cam nothing seems to hot.

Specs
MOBO- M5A99X EVO 2.0
CPU - AMD FX 8370 8 core
32 gigs of DDR 3 RAM
Vid Card - Radeon RX 570
Power Supply - Corsair 800
Any help would be appricated thanks!
Sounds like a file may corrupted have you tried reverifing your games files and source files. Battle net or the game may a failed a update fully. It won't always catch this and warn you... This is how some people get banned for hacking when they did nothing at all corrupted files...

Apr 19, 2021
So I did verify files with COD CW ( couldnt find a way to verify Battlenet ) and it still has load lag for that very first map load.
After that its ok. not sure how to check to see if duel channel is enabled im a bit of a noob.

So I did verify files with COD CW ( couldnt find a way to verify Battlenet ) and it still has load lag for that very first map load.
After that its ok. not sure how to check to see if duel channel is enabled im a bit of a noob.
One way to test if ram is set dual channel is run userbenchmark. You can pist a link to your results here amd we can talk you through a few things that may help.

Apr 19, 2021
The confusing part is, yea its older but it ran MW perfectly, and it ran CW the same up till about 3 months ago. I can forget any upgrades things are sky high now.

Apr 19, 2021
its Brand new ram. Just installed 32 gigs 2 weeks ago .
One guys I have spoken to has the exact same issue that I do except his system is far older then mine.
Since the update he hasnt had a issue, and mine seems to have gotten worse for the slow map load.

Apr 24, 2021
its Brand new ram. Just installed 32 gigs 2 weeks ago .
One guys I have spoken to has the exact same issue that I do except his system is far older then mine.
Since the update he hasnt had a issue, and mine seems to have gotten worse for the slow map load.
I mean it sounds pretty normal for COD Warzone tbqh. What you're experiencing is server lag when you're attempting to log in and join a game session.

I get the exact same thing all the time on that game. It's a free game with multiplayer servers where you get about 100 people on the same server. At peak times I think there's maybe 50 or 60 thousand players all online at the same time.

I think they still call it "Beta" even though it's been out about 3 years already and we're already on the second expansion.

Apr 19, 2021
I mean it sounds pretty normal for COD Warzone tbqh. What you're experiencing is server lag when you're attempting to log in and join a game session.

I get the exact same thing all the time on that game. It's a free game with multiplayer servers where you get about 100 people on the same server. At peak times I think there's maybe 50 or 60 thousand players all online at the same time.

I think they still call it "Beta" even though it's been out about 3 years already and we're already on the second expansion.
I am not playing Warzone just Cold War Multiplayer.

Apr 24, 2021
I am not playing Warzone just Cold War Multiplayer.
I guess at peak times the standard Multiplayer does it as well then. I only really play Warzone so I can only speak for that game, but it does exactly what you were describing quite often. But then other times it works perfectly. It must just be how busy the lobbies are.

ASK THE COMMUNITY