Question Help with load lag in COD Cold War

Apr 19, 2021
I have been playing Cold War since release, (MW before that) and over the last 2 months I have had this issue.
The very first game loads slow, and either the game will already be started or I will get kicked for inactivity .
Then it will load fine for awhile and then do it again.
Never had a issue till then, and for the life of me I cannot figure this out.

I am running windows 10 Pro on a Samsung EVO 850 and the game on a separate Samsung EVO 870 with nothing else on it.
From NZXT Cam nothing seems to hot.

Specs
MOBO- M5A99X EVO 2.0
CPU - AMD FX 8370 8 core
32 gigs of DDR 3 RAM
Vid Card - Radeon RX 570
Power Supply - Corsair 800
Any help would be appricated thanks!

I have been playing Cold War since release, (MW before that) and over the last 2 months I have had this issue.
The very first game loads slow, and either the game will already be started or I will get kicked for inactivity .
Then it will load fine for awhile and then do it again.
Never had a issue till then, and for the life of me I cannot figure this out.

I am running windows 10 Pro on a Samsung EVO 850 and the game on a separate Samsung EVO 870 with nothing else on it.
From NZXT Cam nothing seems to hot.

Specs
MOBO- M5A99X EVO 2.0
CPU - AMD FX 8370 8 core
32 gigs of DDR 3 RAM
Vid Card - Radeon RX 570
Power Supply - Corsair 800
Any help would be appricated thanks!
Sounds like a file may corrupted have you tried reverifing your games files and source files. Battle net or the game may a failed a update fully. It won't always catch this and warn you... This is how some people get banned for hacking when they did nothing at all corrupted files...

Its a fresh install.
Thats a little odd but still dosn't mean it didn't corrupt durring it's install. I would still reverify, not just game but battlenet. If thats not the issue, then you will need to do a few different things to see whats going on. You can check to see if xmp/docp is enabled for dual channel this is the most common issue people have in this situation.

Apr 19, 2021
So I did verify files with COD CW ( couldnt find a way to verify Battlenet ) and it still has load lag for that very first map load.
After that its ok. not sure how to check to see if duel channel is enabled im a bit of a noob.

So I did verify files with COD CW ( couldnt find a way to verify Battlenet ) and it still has load lag for that very first map load.
After that its ok. not sure how to check to see if duel channel is enabled im a bit of a noob.
One way to test if ram is set dual channel is run userbenchmark. You can pist a link to your results here amd we can talk you through a few things that may help.

Apr 19, 2021
its Brand new ram. Just installed 32 gigs 2 weeks ago .
One guys I have spoken to has the exact same issue that I do except his system is far older then mine.
Since the update he hasnt had a issue, and mine seems to have gotten worse for the slow map load.

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
its Brand new ram. Just installed 32 gigs 2 weeks ago .
One guys I have spoken to has the exact same issue that I do except his system is far older then mine.
Since the update he hasnt had a issue, and mine seems to have gotten worse for the slow map load.
I mean it sounds pretty normal for COD Warzone tbqh. What you're experiencing is server lag when you're attempting to log in and join a game session.

I get the exact same thing all the time on that game. It's a free game with multiplayer servers where you get about 100 people on the same server. At peak times I think there's maybe 50 or 60 thousand players all online at the same time.

I think they still call it "Beta" even though it's been out about 3 years already and we're already on the second expansion.

Apr 19, 2021
I mean it sounds pretty normal for COD Warzone tbqh. What you're experiencing is server lag when you're attempting to log in and join a game session.

I get the exact same thing all the time on that game. It's a free game with multiplayer servers where you get about 100 people on the same server. At peak times I think there's maybe 50 or 60 thousand players all online at the same time.

I think they still call it "Beta" even though it's been out about 3 years already and we're already on the second expansion.
I am not playing Warzone just Cold War Multiplayer.