[SOLVED] Help with looking for smaller pc case for existing gaming build

Dec 19, 2020
Hi,
I've been looking into downgrading my pc case size from a mid-tower to anything smaller that would be compatible with my parts. Because of me moving but as well to fit my set up more

I don't mind having to change the motherboard but I'm hoping I don't have to change my GPU

Current Specs:

Motherboard - Asus Prime PRIME A320M-K
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB

I really appreciate any advice given and will reply asap to any questions

Solution
Just how small do you want to go realistically? And is budget a concern? There are some mITX/sff cases that support a mATX motherboard, and are extremely small, but come with the standard mITX headaches of building in a tiny space.

This'll fit everything, it's modular, but most probably requires a SFX psu, not the ATX you currently have.

If just wanting something quick and easy, I'd suggest the Fractal Design Define Mini-C, but swapping to Any small case you'll have to take cpu cooler clearances into account, if it comes down to it, I'd suggest the beQuiet Darkrock TF (not the Shadow rock version), that cooler will fit on almost anything and is seriously good.
Hi,
I've been looking into downgrading my pc case size from a mid-tower to anything smaller that would be compatible with my parts. Because of me moving but as well to fit my set up more

I don't mind having to change the motherboard but I'm hoping I don't have to change my GPU

Current Specs:

Motherboard - Asus Prime PRIME A320M-K
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB

I really appreciate any advice given and will reply asap to any questions
Too many cases to list but your MB is uATX motherboard so that's smallest case it can fit in. Most limiting factor is size of GPU.
Just Google uATX motherboard and you'll get something like these https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=uATX

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Just how small do you want to go realistically? And is budget a concern? There are some mITX/sff cases that support a mATX motherboard, and are extremely small, but come with the standard mITX headaches of building in a tiny space.

This'll fit everything, it's modular, but most probably requires a SFX psu, not the ATX you currently have.

If just wanting something quick and easy, I'd suggest the Fractal Design Define Mini-C, but swapping to Any small case you'll have to take cpu cooler clearances into account, if it comes down to it, I'd suggest the beQuiet Darkrock TF (not the Shadow rock version), that cooler will fit on almost anything and is seriously good.

Solution