help with messenger

jade

can u please help me with my messenger
i have signed in before but now it wont let me sign in
it says theres something wrong with my conection
i have had lots of help before but none of it has worked
what can i do?

Hi - I suggest that you post your question in an MSN Messenger group for
best results - this group is for Windows 2000 setup issues. Try
m.p.msn.messenger & post more details about your version, what you've tried,
etc....