[SOLVED] Help with Monitor choice

Feb 29, 2020
Hi All, would really appreciate some feedback on my 3 choices listed below. They currently all price about the same for the next few days and really need to pull the trigger on this asap. I am running GTX 1660 TI super but can still upgrade that if required in the next few days.

Option 1: Benq EX3203R current price 500 cdn
Option 2: Dell S3220DGF current price 489 cdn
Option 3: AOC CQ32G1 current price 469 cdn

I would really love some input on what to get, any help would be appreciated even another recommendation. Basically though, I want to stay around 500-600 before tax and prefer curved monitors of larger scale (not a must could potentially go with 2 monitors of smaller scale if well founded)

Please help

Thanks in advance for any insights wonderful people.

Solution
1440p 144hz at 32' can look a bit blurry, but if your're sitting back about 3 feet or so it's fine. Any of them really is fine. The AOC is simply cheaper and they use very similar panels. Dell and BenQ do have good customer service however, so keep that in mind.
Feb 7, 2020
1440p 144hz at 32' can look a bit blurry, but if your're sitting back about 3 feet or so it's fine. Any of them really is fine. The AOC is simply cheaper and they use very similar panels. Dell and BenQ do have good customer service however, so keep that in mind.

Solution