[SOLVED] Help With Motherboard Compatibility

Jan 10, 2020
I'm about to build my first PC (in about 7 days or so, when I have my next RDO at work). I plan to drive to a local computer store to pick up the rest of my components. I decided that I would go with RGB Fusion as my main software for my RGB components, as one of Aorus' GPUs looks super sexy when mounted vertically. I made this decision after I ordered and received my MSI motherboard from the other side of the country. Because of this, I'll have an MSI board which syncs with Mystic Light, and the rest of my components (most importantly GPU, which I want to sync with my case) using RGB Fusion.

Here's the question:

Will my motherboard cause any troubles/incompatibilities with RGB Fusion (and all the components that I want to sync with RGB Fusion) and try to default to Mystic Light as the only RGB feature? Or will I still be able to sync everything with RGB Fusion no problem, apart from the motherboard?
For the record - I am aware that my motherboard cannot sync with the rest of my components if I choose RGB Fusion, and vice versa with my graphics card. I just want to know whether I will have to buy an Aorus (Gigabyte) board to be able to sync everything.
Here are my current specs:

Case - Cooler Master Masterbox MB530p
CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x
CPU cooler - Deepcool Gamer Storm Castle 240RGB V2
Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi
RAM - ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 DDR4
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM008 3.5in
SSD - Gigabyte 480GB 2.5"
GPU - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Super Aorus 8GB

While writing this, it was hard to describe the problem concisely, so if there are any misunderstandings I'll try to clarify as much as possible in the comments.
Thanks in advance,
Brutalitops

Solution
From personal experience Mystic light tends to conflict with other RGB components. You Can try to set the load order so mystic light does it work first then RGB fusion so mystic light doesn't override the other RGB lights - or if Mystic light doesn't mess with any of the other components then just simply set all the RGBs as you like. You can disable mystic light in windows services but then it would default to rainbow puke.
From personal experience Mystic light tends to conflict with other RGB components. You Can try to set the load order so mystic light does it work first then RGB fusion so mystic light doesn't override the other RGB lights - or if Mystic light doesn't mess with any of the other components then just simply set all the RGBs as you like. You can disable mystic light in windows services but then it would default to rainbow puke.

Solution