Question Help With My GPU 2080TI? Fixed

XxDarkMario20xX

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
Its sitting on 7000MHz at the moment uninstall all the drivers and installed back again and it did correct it but now its back running at the same amount of power also it keeps turning the fan to 0 and making my gpu temp upto 60 on idle

Sorry it was only high on idle due to fact 2 monitors are running.

Last edited:

DSzymborski

Illustrious
I don't see the problem here. 7000 MHz is the correct memory clock speed. Just looking at the first 2080 Ti that comes up (you didn't tell us which 2080 Ti you have):

As for the temperatures, if it starts using the fan at precisely 60 degrees every time, that sounds more like you have an issue with the selected fan profile than anything. If that's not the issue, I hope you elaborate further and with more detail.

XxDarkMario20xX

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
I don't see the problem here. 7000 MHz is the correct memory clock speed. Just looking at the first 2080 Ti that comes up (you didn't tell us which 2080 Ti you have):

As for the temperatures, if it starts using the fan at precisely 60 degrees every time, that sounds more like you have an issue with the selected fan profile than anything. If that's not the issue, I hope you elaborate further and with more detail.

Yeah sorry about that i mean was using 7000 while in desktop mode and my afterburner had gpu fans running at 0 had to chance the fan settings but everything is fixed it was just because running two monitors at once. also gpu is
OFFER
Scan code: LN92044 Manufacturer code: RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO
MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GAMING X TRIO Turing Graphics Card

WildCard999

Titan
Herald
Some graphic card fans don't turn on until 60 or 63C to save power. You can keep them on by creating a custom fan curve via MSI Afterburner, there also may be a option to disable that fan turn-off feature within the app (Asus has a option in it's own software GPU II TWEAK).

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS