I am working on a Sims2 Wallpaper, I made it in Bryce.
He is tanned, punk haircut, mustache and goatie, blue eyes, has a white t
shirt with the Sims2 logo, knee hight shorts, white socks and blue and white
running shoes.
He is riding a futuristic surfboard that flies propelled by two small
engines one one each side of the surfboard, he is surfing on an ocean of
foamy waves, sporting a snarl on his face.
All seasoned Sims2 players, please suggest a name for him with last name if
possible, I will name the image with that name.

Thanks

Bruce Surfskimmer?

Skeatsan''co

"RLC Wallpapers" <notmyrealaddress@canada.com> wrote in message
>I am working on a Sims2 Wallpaper, I made it in Bryce.
> He is tanned, punk haircut, mustache and goatie, blue eyes, has a white t
> shirt with the Sims2 logo, knee hight shorts, white socks and blue and
> white
> running shoes.
> He is riding a futuristic surfboard that flies propelled by two small
> engines one one each side of the surfboard, he is surfing on an ocean of
> foamy waves, sporting a snarl on his face.
> All seasoned Sims2 players, please suggest a name for him with last name
> if
> possible, I will name the image with that name.
>
> Thanks

"RLC Wallpapers" <notmyrealaddress@canada.com> wrote in message
>I am working on a Sims2 Wallpaper, I made it in Bryce.
> He is tanned, punk haircut, mustache and goatie, blue eyes, has a white t
> shirt with the Sims2 logo, knee hight shorts, white socks and blue and
> white
> running shoes.
> He is riding a futuristic surfboard that flies propelled by two small
> engines one one each side of the surfboard, he is surfing on an ocean of
> foamy waves, sporting a snarl on his face.
> All seasoned Sims2 players, please suggest a name for him with last name
> if
> possible, I will name the image with that name.

I'll play...
Bodhi Freeman
Jye Beachum
Russ Surfspray