Help with network attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPunket

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
Hello this is my first time posting in this Category of security.

i want to know if i should worry about this, i've been getting network attacks from random IP's in this week. ive got 3 attacks from 3 different IP's.
I got kaspersky PURE and i got this notice 3 times...

suspicious - network attack intrusion.Win.LSASS.exploit 173.20.137.147
suspisious - network attack intrusion.Win.NETAPI.buffer-overflow.exploit 190.60.232.37
network attack infrusion.Win.LSASS.ASN1-kill-bill.exploit 200.123.148.145

Ive only downloaded a trainer for 2 games and 1 program that works to disconnect people from a game, the file was clean according to kaspersky, but when i used virus total, 13 scans out of 43 found a trojan in a program.
This program used to be public in a forum, i know the coder from this forum hes a really close friend, that's what i think ..
He said the result from virustotal is a false positive, because he use themida to pack his hacks so nobody leech his hacks and post in other forums. the results from virustotal says Themida Trojan Packed win 32 in 13 results.. after i accepted this file i quarantined it and it wasnt infected or anything (according to kaspersky PURE) so can anyone help me with this or link me to a forum where i can get help?

daniel508

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2010
the first one, LSASS is aprogram for windows. do not worry about that one
im not sure about the second 1
the third one is a virus. see "kill-bill.explot" that is a virus. google it.
as for your antivirus, the best antivirus that i could recommend would be vipre internetet security. its cheap and has very good reviews. it is also very fast and reliable. you can have a 30 day trial if you want as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.