i need suggestions for moving the pc configuration into a new case in order to make it less noisy and possibly with better cooling.
Would that be possible and which casings are compatible with it?
Well - motherboard is not standard form factor.
If you move it to a standard pc case, you'll loose front USB/Audio ports.

If you absolutely want your pc in a custom pc case, then
I'm afraid, smartest thing would be
returning the prebuilt pc and building one from standard components.

Reactions: Mesaar
If it's just about noise levels, then
find component causing the most noise and replace it with a quieter version.

CPU cooler can be replaced with a quieter version.
Same goes for PSU and graphics card.

To increase cooling performance, add additional front intake fans ( if pc case allows that).

Reactions: Gururu and Mesaar
BTW - if you built it yourself, you'd save ~30% on cost of your pc.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-13400F 2.5 GHz 10-Core Processor (1420.00kr @ Proshop)
Motherboard: ASRock B760M-HDV/M.2 D4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard (693.00kr @ Proshop)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory (370.00kr @ Proshop)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive (644.00kr @ Computersalg)
Video Card: MSI VENTUS 2X OC GeForce RTX 3050 6GB 6 GB Video Card (1498.00kr @ Alternate)
Case: Fractal Design Focus 2 ATX Mid Tower Case (688.00kr @ Alternate)
Power Supply: SeaSonic G12 GC 550 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply (495.00kr @ Computersalg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Retail - USB 64-bit (1019.00kr @ Computersalg)
Total: 6827.00kr
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-09-24 14:48 CEST+0200

Misgar

Respectable
Mar 2, 2023
to make it less noisy
Does the BIOS in this pre-built have the option to change the speed/temperature operating curves of the fans?

The manufacturer might have set the fans to needlessly high speeds, to cope with all but the hottest environments. You might be able to reduce noise levels simply by changing fan profiles.

If all fans except the ones in the PSU and GPU are connected to the motherboard, their speed will be controlled by the CPU temperature.

A basic BIOS might have 3 or 4 preset fan speeds, labeled Quiet, Normal, High and Full Speed. Better quality BIOS allow you to manually adjust the speed/temperature curves separately for each fan.

ac-ui-2.png

The Nitro's left side panel is full of ventilation holes, which is not good from the noise aspect or dust entering the case. A solid side panel would reduce noise, but if the case is too small, overheating may occur without these vents.

It's not obvious from the reviews whether or not the motherboard is standard microATX or a non-standard size (as used in some HP and Dell builds).

Can you take the side panel off and measure the motherboard height and width. If it's 244 x 244mm, it's standard microATX and will fit in hundreds of different cases.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard_form_factor

I wonder where they get the Nitro name from? Nitro Glycerine, Nitro Methane, .....