[SOLVED] Help with No signal after build

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
After many years of saving for a new PC and a bit of luck I got my hands on a 3080 card. This is my second build so I'm still a noob for this things. Yesterday I thought I'd finished the assembly but although power seemed to work (most fans on, gpu on and motherboard leds on) there was no beep (I don't know if my components include a buzzer) nor signal through HDMI. Since the RAM seemed to be ok I thought it might be because of the PSU and decided to remove the gpu for the moment. Later I realised the 8 pin power connection to the cpu was not plugged, only the 24 pin connection of the MB. I had to push a lot but in the end I managed to insert it. But now when I turn on the PC only the MB lights up. The fans won't even though I still have all case sata & cpu connections plugged into the psu. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I fear something might be broken.

All specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
MB: Asus TUF Gaming B550 Plus
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10G 10GB GDDR6X
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3600MHz PC4-28800 32GB 2x16GB CL18
PSU: Gigabyte P750GM 750W 80 Plus Gold Full Modular
HEAT: Nfortec Hydrus RGB 240
CASE: Nfortec Antares USB 3.0

I would like to know which steps can I take in order to fully troubleshoot this problem. If it can be of any help I can post pictures of anything.

Thank you so much