[SOLVED] Help with "NohBoard" on-screen keyboard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Good Morning Everyone, I desperately need help with this issue I have. I'm a streamer with a Dual PC Setup. I found out about NohBoard which shows an on-screen keyboard. I've been trying to do this for the longest, but how do I project the app from the gaming rig to the streaming rig ?

If anyone has any tips or has an idea on how to do it, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Solution
An overlay - correct?

How are your dual rigs and monitors configured? Dual monitors on the gaming rig?

Are you using "WIN" + "P" to chose either "Duplicate" or "Extend" with respect to the monitors?

For the most part I think you will need to create the necessary overlay in a Window on the gaming rig and then remote into that window via the streaming rig.

Google "Nohboard Overlay" and look for examples that match your requirements.l Seem to be quite a number of links but details matter.

Ralston18

Titan
An overlay - correct?

How are your dual rigs and monitors configured? Dual monitors on the gaming rig?

Are you using "WIN" + "P" to chose either "Duplicate" or "Extend" with respect to the monitors?

For the most part I think you will need to create the necessary overlay in a Window on the gaming rig and then remote into that window via the streaming rig.

Google "Nohboard Overlay" and look for examples that match your requirements.l Seem to be quite a number of links but details matter.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.