[SOLVED] Help With Optifine Installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2021
I play a disgusting amount of Minecraft, and I'd like to install Optifine. My problem is that even after uninstalling/reinstalling java several times, I can't seem to make it to the installation screen for the installation file. I have made sure that it is set to open with Java SE Binary or w/e its called. Whenever I click on the file, small box will flash up on the screen and disappear, and then nothing.
Is there something stupid I'm missing?
Any and all help is appreciated.

AlexTheFern

Notable
Jan 21, 2021
would you take some photos? Also if you really want to use optifine, consider using badlion client or lunar client. lunar has better fps, looks cleaner. Badlion just has more mods and versions. I use lunar bc no one needs all the adlion mods such as MLG cobweb

Reactions: royal2679
Jan 29, 2021
would you take some photos? Also if you really want to use optifine, consider using badlion client or lunar client. lunar has better fps, looks cleaner. Badlion just has more mods and versions. I use lunar bc no one needs all the adlion mods such as MLG cobweb
I got Lunar Client to download, so I think I'm gonna give that a try before I make another attempt at OptiFine.

Status
Not open for further replies.