Question Help with PC crashes

Falcon198

Reputable
Dec 22, 2015
Hey,

So I'm having problems. Don't know where to post this at so...

So my computer crashes, No blue screen, no sounds when it crashes. Only does it in Final Fantasy xiv and Rust.

So example when im playing Final Fantasy online, My computer basically restarts. I've replaced the Power supply thinking my motherboard wasnt getting enough voltage, I've replaced the Ram I was running 1 8gb stick, 1 4gb and 1 2gb stick, Now Im running 2x 8gb ram dual channel. I thought that would fix it but it hasnt. I don't know what else to think.. I've also reset the bios. I'm hoping it's a simple/cheap fix. because I can't really afford to build another pc, or replace the motherboard.

Specs:
i5-4670k @ 3.40GHz
Sabertooth Z87
2x 8gb ram
EVGA GTX 1070
EVGA 750w psu

Ralston18

Titan
Open Reliability History.

Look for error codes and warnings that correspond with the times and game play that crashed.

Open Task Manager or Resource Monitor (use both but only one at a time) to observe system performance.

First before gaming then while gaming.

Falcon198

Reputable
Dec 22, 2015
Open Reliability History.

Look for error codes and warnings that correspond with the times and game play that crashed.

Open Task Manager or Resource Monitor (use both but only one at a time) to observe system performance.

First before gaming then while gaming.
thanks. but my motherboard is dead. I broke down and ordered new parts to get into this generation of pc componets.