Question Help with PC not booting after undervolting CPU with Ryzen Master

Mazatan

Reputable
Jul 27, 2015
I havent changed anything recently on my system, just cleaned for dust and some cable management a week ago before the incident, its a build with less than 1 year ( the gpu has 2 years now). So I started the system and I went to apply my undervolting profile ( I do this every day after boot ) and my system just froze, so I restarted and the nightmare started, no boot, no video output.

Gpu fans spin a little bit and stop, like 1 spin and thats it, the cpu and case fan spin. I already cleared the cmos and remove the battery with no luck. I borrow a friend's 1060 and the gpu fans spin but no video still. Already tried diff combinations with my ram sticks but nothing, so not sure if this is a PSU, CPU or MoBo issue .... any input will be appreciated. No beeps or indications from the MoBo.

Here are my build parts:
  • Corsair RM750i 750w
  • Gigabyte B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI
  • Cryorig H7
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti iCX GAMING
  • Thermaltake Core v1
  • Crucial P1 m.2 2280 1000 gb
  • Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Kit 8gb x 2, 3200mhz

Mazatan

Reputable
Jul 27, 2015
Whatever you did use the compressed air or vacuum to clean the PC, if the PC will not boot after that, remove all the parts, then try to reassemle it.

If it still does not boot up, you need test the part one by one.

I've always used compressed air, but that was like a week before the PC failed. Already did that, several times ... with no luck

TRENDING THREADS